Main Forum
Page
of 15

GoldenExpert

144 replies
Votes:
+5
Hey SB, It's me BillCipher1738, shortly after the chat we had on Friday, I got back on, GoldenExpert then tp killed me, and took the things I had got from the crate keys you gave me, he then muted me for being disrespectful, when he was being twice as rude, I am sick of GoldenExpert, I am not asking for you to ban him, but rather resign him.

Thanks for your time,

-BillCipher1738
Posted Jun 17, 16 · OP · Last edited Jun 17, 16
Agree
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+135
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Killing is allowed but being disrespectful is not. Thank you for posting I'm sure sb will get back to you soon
Posted Jun 17, 16
Votes:
+138
Level 5
LEVEL 5
So I would like to add on to this. I wouldn't like Golden banned but rather have a last warning or a demote. I don't mean any disrespect, but it's my opinion.

I noticed alot of things Golden's been doing has been just kinda wrong in a way.. ESPECIALLY the tp killing players. Yea I know its not against the rules to, but I see Golden do it all the time to unsuspecting players. They get upset about it, they'll yell at Golden for it and then they're the ones who are in trouble for it.

The problem with this is, they also get upset over the fact that Golden is staff. He's a Moderator and a God. Someone they should be able to trust. Someone they should be able to trust wont tp kill them all the time or warn them when they get upset. "I'm just playing the game the way its played." I just feel like theres a fine line between what's okay and what's not when you are staff too...

Idk I want newer players to feel safe and not fall for Golden's little traps and tricks, and enjoy their time and actually be able to trust the staff on the server because Golden could easily ruin the image of our staff from it.

Just consider it, think about it, idk. Again I meant no disrespect but definitely feel something should be done about it.
Posted Jun 17, 16
Agree
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
I Agree KatBug
Posted Jun 17, 16
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+5
Thank you guys for backing me up.
Posted Jun 17, 16 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+4
your welcome
Posted Jun 17, 16
Votes:
+5
Also, don't ranks kinda take away the point of "survival?"
Posted Jun 17, 16 · OP
Votes:
+42
Level 2
LEVEL 2
I totally agree with KatBug but also he seems to pay more attention to killing and raids and 1 uping everyone then he is for staff responsibility ect.
Posted Jun 17, 16
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+60
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Honestly you guys just love to gang up on Golden. Golden is a good mod and a god also. Katbug you're just in it for the rank and staff. Also Golden is good at the game not like some of you people. So stop trying to demote or ban Golden. He deserves God and Mod.
Posted Jun 17, 16
Dislike
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
+13
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Bella I disagree, From what iv seen Kat has not been in it for the ranks and staff she shows the nice side of the server. True I agree that we seem to be ganging up on Golden but his recent actions seem to force us to.
Posted Jun 17, 16
Agree
Dislike
List
Undo
Page
of 15
NoticeNotices