LEVEL 2
yeah he likes to do that alot :/
Posted Apr 9, 16
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Banned users
Here is this a better solution either one of you disrespect the other again the one who disrespects will be muted for 5 mins and so on, now stop arguing
Posted Apr 9, 16 · Last edited Apr 9, 16 by Raichu1902... x
Owner
Votes:
+515
Level 8
LEVEL 8
Admins
Owner
Alright I see this what he posted but I also know that EnragedSerpent was annoying GoldenExpert as much as he could so it's not all GoldenExperts fault but he was in the wrong saying that. I will punish him for that and Enraged when you annoy someone to that extent it makes them mad so that is why Golden has said these things I think that Enraged should switch Gods if he is still following Mianite and not bother GoldenExpert anymore and also Golden doesn't say anything to him.
Posted Apr 9, 16
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Banned users
Yea I agree I like ur solution better SB
Posted Apr 9, 16
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
I don't annoy him SB. Every time I talk he insults me. Like in the photo where he tells me to kill myself I didn't say anything to him.
Posted Apr 9, 16 · OP
Votes:
+43
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Banned users
Enraged stop arguing and take the solution -_-
Posted Apr 9, 16
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+46
Level 2
LEVEL 2
I never asked for you to kill yourself. I never would wish that upon my biggest enemies in real life and in any games I play. What I said was meant towards killing u in the game and I agree I acted irrationally and I did apologize for that in earlier comments and I absolutely 100 percent agree with SB's decision. I was trying to handle the situation but, things got taken way to far and I should've seeked help in doing this the right way.
Posted Apr 9, 16
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+18
Level 1
LEVEL 1
yeah Sb is right, sorry Sb I didn't know exactly how to handle this. Thanks!
Posted Apr 9, 16
Votes:
+37
Level 2
LEVEL 2
BAN THIS NIBA
Posted Aug 6, 18
Votes:
+4
Gdolne expert deserve ban >:(
Posted Aug 6, 18
Page