report3.png
report4.png
Reportables.png
Posted Apr 9, 16 · OP
Votes:
+18
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Ok so the last one I thought was really rude I hate when people tell other people to go kill themselves...
Also the rest of this is rude to, but lets see what Sb and Richu think about this and what happens to golden if anything does.
Posted Apr 9, 16
Votes:
+46
Level 2
LEVEL 2
I admit there's only one out of all the screen shots where I admit I did step out of line, "I wish u were better dead" was not ment for u to commit any act of suicide. The other screen shots I feel do not portray disrespect but normal trash talking on the server. I said it out of anger and I meant as in killing u personally on the server in game. I'm firmly against suicide and people dying. I have my own experiences with loves one trying to commit suicide even a old girlfriend I had. The rest of the screen shots I feel were harmless and were not worth reporting except the one I put in quotes above in this statement I am making. Sorry if you feel offended by my words. I get told a lot of shit and called "faggot" sometimes and "kill yourself" but I don't let it bother me at all I move on and usually its not on the server its usually in real life or on team speak.
Posted Apr 9, 16 · Last edited Apr 9, 16 by [Member] GoldenExpe...
Agree
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+18
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Ok I understand but still you need to understand that words can hurt a lot and can be taken in different ways so I take back my statement a little but just understand don't say things like that just because your angry. I know that we are humans and can't help it but still taking anger out on others doesn't help at all. I know I regret starting to take my anger out on others because of the resent death of my grandpa but I have tried to restrain from using that anger on others. If you understand this and why you can't just say what you want then please respond that you understand.
Posted Apr 9, 16
Votes:
+46
Level 2
LEVEL 2
I understand completely, but out of everyone on this server Enraged aka BrainDeadStar pushes my buttons the most. I have tried explaining a lot and I feel his actions are not logical and it gets to the point it honestly hurts my brain. No offense, but your right I did act out of line on this and I apologize but, I feel sometimes Enraged you do this on purpose just to tick me off to get me banned. Hannah aka Kazue and Pie even said that you were obviously trying to tick my buttons and try and get me banned. Well you did it congratulations you pushed my buttons enough.
Posted Apr 9, 16
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
Cowwy, he did it like four times. What he said is rubbish because he did it four times. Did it really take him four times to realize that he was doing something wrong? I get punished on the server for arguing, which isn't against the rules really, while he wont get punished for breaking rule number nine four times. I also find it quite funny since he is a helper/god and I am his follower.
Posted Apr 9, 16 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+18
Level 1
LEVEL 1
hmm well you both should apologist to each other about this BOTH of you. I do not want any excuses so apologist to each other.
Posted Apr 9, 16
Votes:
Apologize for what? Does he have proof that I "ticked" him off?
Posted Apr 9, 16 · OP · Last edited Apr 9, 16 by [Member] EnragedSer...
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+18
Level 1
LEVEL 1
I don't agree with everything he says but still you guys need to stop arguing about this. I don't think he should have acted like that but that is SB's decision if he went to far this time. But still really you guys can't stop arguing about this?!?!? Ok well if he provides proof then I don't know all up to SB
Posted Apr 9, 16
Votes:
+46
Level 2
LEVEL 2
I did apologize up above in the comments... but even tho I don't have screen shots SB knows and a lot of others know that you ticked me off a lot and other players as well.
Posted Apr 9, 16 · Last edited Apr 9, 16 by [Member] GoldenExpe...
Agree
List
Undo
Page
of 3
NoticeNotices